What Happened on May 8th, 2018, at Yale During the Living or Napping While Black Hate Crime Hoax YouTube Video and Transcript (Part VII)

Below please find my What Happened at Yale on May 8th, 2018, During the Living or Napping While Black Hate Crime Hoax YouTube Channel Video and Transcript (Part VII). Many persons have requested transcripts of my videos, and I will provide them here, especially the videos of my full, detailed account of what really happened during the now notorious Living or Napping While Black incident at Yale, which was actually a hate crime hoax, and the Yale Administration and the Yale Campus Police were complicit.

Here is the What Happened at Yale on May 8th, 2018, During the Living or Napping While Black Hate Crime Hoax YouTube Channel Video (Part VII): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnq-nbvDUdE

Here is the transcript thereof:

It was at this point that the Supervising Officer told the rest of the officers, including the female Yale Police officer to leave.  

It shocked me that he would have done this.  I would have assumed that this went against protocol.  

Then, he began to berate me. 

He told me that I had no right to ever question the presence of a sleeping stranger in the common room next to my isolated dorm room, even if the common room had been used all evening to terrorize me in my own home.  He said that what I had done was harassment and that he was going to tell the Graduate School, to let them know.

I said, no, please listen to me.  I am the one being harassed.  I am the one being harassed.  

Then, he told me that I never should have called the Yale campus police, because this was not a criminal matter.  

And, I said, “But, it is, it is a criminal matter.”

And, he replied to me, loudly and angrily, “I AM TELLING YOU THAT IT IS NOT.  I AM TELLING YOU THAT IT IS NOT A CRIMINAL MATTER.”

I said please listen to me; please understand me.

And, the supervisor said to me, “Oh, I understand you perfectly.”  (I knew, I absolutely knew at that point that he was trying to frame me as a racist, as having perpetrated racial harassment, even though he knew that I was the one being harassed.)

He said, “We’re done here.”

I said, “Please, please listen to me.  Please let me tell you what is really happening here.”  I beseeched him in what I’m sure was a plaintive tone.  

Then, he said to me, “No. I’m done listening to you.  This conversation is over.”

And, he walked away from me. 

I went into my dorm room. Of course, I was terrified.  

But, at the time, I still thought that I could rectify the situation.  I thought, it will be ok, because the Yale Administration and the Yale campus police already know the truth.  They know that I didn’t harass anyone ever.  They know that I was the one being terrorized.

I sent emails, again, to the Provosts, Yale Housing, Officer Grace Schenkle, and Yale Police Chief Higgins, explaining that the Yale Police Officers, and, in particular, the Supervisor, had not seemed to understand what was happening, and to please let them know, and also that they had not allowed me to explain what was really happening, that I was in fact the victim of harassment, not the harasser.  

I was up the rest of the night.  I couldn’t sleep, of course.  I continued to pack up my things.

The woman came and went the rest of the night, repeatedly slamming the common room door and the elevator door, over and over again.  I did and said nothing.

Around 5 am or thereabouts, I could hear the woman slamming the common room door and the elevator door just over and over and over again.  For a long time, maybe half an hour.  

I sent an email to everyone again, to let them know about her behavior.  

I’ll stop there for this video.  

I’ll do a separate video about the aftermath of May 8th.  And, how I found out that the Yale Administration and the Yale Campus police intended to exploit the May 8thincident to defame me and to destroy my life, livelihood, and reputation, as well as to try to get me killed.  

I’ll also do a separate video to describe how I discovered that I had been filmed and recorded illegally on May 8th, and that that heavily edited and illegally recorded video was being propagated across the world, as part of a global murderous defamation campaign.  

If you wish to support me, as I seek justice, it would mean the world to me. Here are my PayPalMe and GoFundMe links. 

PayPalMe:  https://www.paypal.me/SarahBraasch

GoFundMe:  https://www.gofundme.com/sarah-braasch-legal-fund

You can follow me on twitter here:  https://twitter.com/sarahbraasch1?lang=en

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz4xV2R6mTVJhAu9OQzwp5g