I graduated from Fordham Law in 2009. I remember you from my time there. Here are a few of the honors and awards I accumulated during my time at Fordham Law School that I have listed on my CV:
- Fordham University School of Law / Leitner Center for International Law and Justice James E. Tolan Post-Graduate International Human Rights Fellowship (2009-10) (a competitive one-year fellowship to work with Ni Putes Ni Soumises (NPNS – Neither Whores Nor Submissives) in Paris, France)
- Robert Schuman Prize (2009) (awarded to the Fordham Law School graduate with the highest grades in European Union Law courses)
- Selected to represent Fordham Law School in a semester student exchange with the European University Institute (EUI) in Florence, Italy (Fall 2008)
- Fordham International Law Journal Staff Member (2007-09)
- Selected for a Fordham Law School / Leitner Center for International Law and Justice Human Rights Internship at the United Nations Development Programme (2007-08) (researched women’s property and inheritance rights in the context of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Asia, Africa, and Latin America)
- Selected to participate in the Fordham Law School / Walter Leitner International Human Rights Clinic (Spring 2008) (investigated the impact of extrajudicial constitutional interpretation on human rights in Ethiopia with fieldwork in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Selected for a Fordham Law School / Leitner Center for International Law and Justice Human Rights Internship at the Moroccan Organization for Human Rights in Rabat, Morocco (Summer 2007) (investigated the newly promulgated Mudawana (Family Law Code) and its impact upon women’s rights in Morocco)
You can imagine my shock when I discovered that a Fordham Law Professor, Bennett Capers, had written a race-baiting dystopian fantasy/Living While Black Race Hoax/Death Threat article against me in the Minnesota Law Review, The Law School as a White Space, to destroy my lifelong human and civil rights academic and legal careers and drive me to suicide for Black Trauma Moral Outrage Industry money and gain.
You can imagine my shock to discover that my alma mater, Fordham Law School, where I had established myself as a human and civil rights attorney and activist, dedicated to fighting oppression in all of its many forms, had chosen to fully embrace the Get Sarah Braasch Killed Black Trauma Moral Outrage Industry.
I want you to understand the hellish nightmare that I’ve been living in for more than 4 years now, since the obvious Living or Napping While Black Hate Crime Hoax at Yale, because Fordham Law School lacks the moral courage to tell the truth and stand by one of its own graduates, someone upon whom they had bestowed many honors and awards for her dedication to human and civil rights and to fighting oppression.
I was in hiding for my personal safety for more than 3 years. I had to flee Yale’s campus for my life. I was deluged by death and rape threats. I was defamed by nearly every mainstream news organization. I was vilified on a global scale as a genocidal villain, a despotic Pol Pot figure. I lost everything: my reputation, my livelihood, my human and civil rights academic and legal careers. I am still living in poverty, and I am struggling to survive, to stay alive, to not end up starving to death on the streets.
I am still intermittently suicidal. I can’t even tell you how many times I almost killed myself.
And, my own law school, Fordham Law, didn’t have the moral courage to help me, to stand by one of their own, whom they knew to be an entirely innocent human and civil rights activist, dedicated to fighting oppression.
I am shocked and deeply saddened to discover that Fordham Law still lacks the moral courage to do the right thing, even now, 4 years later, when it is common knowledge that I am the entirely innocent victim of a Hate Crime Hoax at Yale.
I am asking you to finally do the right thing. I am asking Fordham Law School to make a formal, public apology to me for participating in the Witch Hunt at Yale that almost got an innocent Fordham Law graduate and Yale PhD Candidate and lifelong human and civil rights attorney killed. I am asking you to ask Fordham Law Professor Bennett Capers to do the same. I am asking you to ask Fordham Law Professor Bennett Capers to retract his race-baiting dystopian fantasy/Living While Black Race Hoax/Death Threat article against me, The Law School as a White Space, in the Minnesota Law Review.
Quite frankly, I am asking you to help save my life and career, the life and career of an innocent, someone whom you have sought to destroy, one of your own.
Please help me save my life and career. Please help restore my faith in humanity, which has been shattered, in no small part, because my own law school sought my death and destruction for Black Trauma Moral Outrage Industry money, knowing that I’m entirely innocent.
If you wish to support me, as I seek justice, it would mean the world to me. Here are my PayPalMe and GoFundMe links.
You can follow me on twitter here: https://twitter.com/sarahbraasch1?lang=en
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz4xV2R6mTVJhAu9OQzwp5g